Friday, February 24, 2012

Drunks sometimes have hearing problems

Yik she said what?

Two men at a bar had been enjoying a few drinks for the past couple of hours and were pretty drunk when one of them notices a beautiful woman sitting in the corner. One says to the other, “Jeez, I’d really like to dance with that girl.”

The other man replies, “Well go ahead and ask her, don’t be a chicken shit.”

So the man approaches the lovely woman and says, “Excuse me. Would you be so kind as to dance with me?”

Seeing the man is totally drunk the woman says, “I’m sorry. Right now I’m concentrating on matrimony and I’d rather sit than dance.”

So the man stumbles back to his friend.

“So what did she say?” asks the friend.

The drunk responded after first stuttering, “She said she’s constipated on macaroni and would rather shit in her pants.”

No comments:

Post a Comment